I live right on the coast of Sunderland and travel to work in my White racey acy Astra every day. I started at CCS in June 2007 and have worked with some of the team longer than others. I think they are all great, we laugh, joke and make fun a lot… but we really do encourage, help and praise each other on a daily basis.
We like to listen to Radio 1 on a morning, brew fresh coffee and see how everyone is getting on. CCS is overall a great company to work for, oh, did I mention coffee? Starbucks is my favourite!
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
I would sneak onto the next plane heading to the Maldives.
- What is your favourite song?
Hard question… ‘Listen’ by Beyonce.
- When was the last time your cried and why?
Not long ago, when I watched the film ‘The bucket list’, my eyes are filling up now.
- Are you a spender or a saver?
Spender unfortunately, I am a shopaholic.
- What is your favourite thing to do at a weekend?
Eating naughty food and socialising with my friends, however at the moment my weekends have been taken by studying for my CIM exams.
- Who is your lookalike?
Some people think I look like Carmel, a character off TV programme ‘Hollyoaks’, and some people think I look like Paris Hilton… no comment.
- What do you think will happen to technology in the next 12 months?
I think Apple will be the future digital in any home.