I have worked for CCS for around 14 years. I really enjoy working here – even the 36 mile round trip each day from Crook doesn’t put me off! It’s a friendly and caring company and we all feel like a family.
The people I work with make a good team and are friends in and outside of work. There can be challenges but it’s great helping bring the solutions together.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Sit and listen to everyone in CCS.
- What is your favourite song?
‘Losing my religion’ by REM.
- When was the last time your cried and why?
Last week watching a film.
- Are you a spender or a saver?
Always save with me.
- What is your favourite thing to do at a weekend?
Fishing and work.
- Who is your lookalike?
- What do you think will happen to technology in the next 12 months?
Improvement on the satellite to video on site medics.